Poster submission deadline expired on 31 January 2020.
Poster presentations will be a prominent part of the meeting.
The poster subthemes are:
- Nature vs Nurture in Music
- Auditory, Motor and Sensory Integration, Embodied Learning
- Neural Correlates of Music Perception and Performance
- Music and Development
- Music and Memory
- Music and Language
- Music and Emotion
- Music and Aging
- Cross-cultural Studies
- Music Intervention Programs – Community and Education
- Music Intervention Programs - Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Music Intervention Programs – Neurology and Neurorehabilitation.
You will receive a confirmation of your poster within a couple of weeks since your submission.
Posters will categorically have to be printed with the maximum A0 format (preferably portrait): 1189x810 mm
Due to space, it will be necessary to exhibit the posters only for the respective session.
Moreover, 12 posters will be selected by the Scientific Committee as BEST POSTER ABSTRACTS for a short oral presentation in the "BEST POSTER ABSTRACTS IN A FLASH" sessions.
More details will be communicated in February on our website.