The theoretical-practical work promoted by the Mariani Foundation, through courses, meetings and seminars, is constantly accompanied by an intense publishing activity. A dedicated and highly qualified team takes care of this activity line.
Most of the Foundation’s volumes are published by:
• John Libbey Eurotext , for the Mariani Foundation Paediatric Series
• Franco Angeli, for the Collana di Neurologia Infantile della Fondazione Mariani
• New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS), for the volumes of the Neuromusic area
On top of that, the Mariani Foundation also issues three newsletters:
• il neurofoglio, the half-yearly journal of the organization which is about the initiatives taken in the different sectors (in Italian)
• News Fondazione Mariani, monthly newsletter focused on news about child neurology and activities of the Foundation (in Italian)
• Neuromusic News, fortnightly newsletter aimed at disseminating information about the studies in the sector “Neurosciences and Music” (in Italian and English).